Thursday 16 September 2010

PGCE and me

This week: had lunch at my mum's, watched Mamma Mia, thought how awesome musicals are and how much I want to go to Greece, got up early, got stuck in traffic (a lot!), got to uni on time, got to uni nearly late, got to uni early, sat in 4 lectures, wrote pages of notes, got stuck on division in maths, got my girlfriend to make me maths posters, pretended to be a bird in drama, half finished a suduko, walked to the library everyday to get my campus card, been successful on only 1 day (today!), went to the wrong lecture, went pond dipping in the uni broad, listened to my awesome indie playlist, read lots of maths, made some new friends, found out my placement school, went to see The Runaways, listened to The Runaways on Spotify, read Kenzuke's Kingdom in bed, watched new Inbetweeners, played dinosaur top trumps in science, made a pop-up book, ate 4 bagels, neglected my blog, made dye from different vegetables, wrote some non-fiction, sent a card, got soaked in the rain, impressed my English teacher with my knowledge of children's books, laughed during lectures, laughed in workshops, laughed at lunch, laughed at home, watch friends, laughed some more, thought about becoming a stand-up comedian, tried to think of some jokes, thought I'd stick with being a teacher for now, got malteasers stuck in the machine, made someone buy some more to get mine out, asked questions, got my loan (woo!), drank lots of tea, tried to get to sleep before midnight, failed, took photos, wrote a blog post out of a scene from Marley and Me, basked in my own coolness re: Marley and Me, loved Jennifer, wore 4 different pairs of trainers, sung in my car, got spiderweb in my hair, blogging instead of working...

phew! here are some pictures of my pop-up book...




2 comments: